COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website, which is to enable users to discover and share information with one another. We collect the following types of information from Blingfactor users:
Information You Provide to Us:
- We receive and store any information you enter on our Site or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
- Registration: In order for you to use Blingfactor services, you must complete a registration form. As part of this registration form, we require select personal information (including your e-mail address, zip code, and salary).
- User Profile: To allow you to fully explore the Site, we enable you to provide additional information or "attributes". You can control what information you enter; however, the amount of access you have to information on the site is directly related to the amount of information you are willing to share.
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Blingfactor and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, Blingfactor cookie information, and the page you requested. Blingfactor uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
- Blingfactor may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed.
EDITING ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Blingfactor allows you to edit your account and profile information. If you would like to terminate your account or terminate your organization, this information might remain in our database until it is no longer useful to those accessing the Site.
Blingfactor will occasionally email its Users. You may at any time deactivate these email alerts using the "Account Settings" page. Even with the email alerts deactivated, you may still receive emails from site administration related to your account or other important site updates or information.